To enhance community safety through enforcement of court orders while striving to empower individuals and change lives.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- You shall obey all federal, state and local laws.
- You shall immediately inform your probation officer of any arrest, citation or contact with a law enforcement agency.
- You shall not permanently leave the State of Ohio without permission from your probation officer.
- You shall not use, possess or have under your control, any controlled substance not prescribed to you by a licensed physician. Use of alcohol is prohibited if your offense is alcohol related, alcohol contributed to the offense, or the Court specifically states at time of sentencing.
- You shall submit to random urinalysis or a breath alcohol test as directed by your probation officer. You shall not alter or tamper your urine sample. Refusal to provide a proper sample or submitting a positive test will be brought to the attention of the Court.
- You shall obtain and maintain employment in a lawful occupation, and provide for the support of your dependants. You shall notify your probation officer of any change in employment.
- You shall report the address at which you are actually living. You shall notify your probation officer of any change in address or telephone number.
- You shall report to your probation officer as required. You shall also reply promptly to any communications from any member of the probation department or the Court.
- You shall not purchase, own, possess, use or have under your control any firearm, dangerous ordnance or deadly weapon as defined by O.R.C. §2923.11.
- You shall pay a minimum monthly probation supervision fee of $20.00 per month unless otherwise stated by journal entry.
- You shall pay the court fine and costs as directed by the clerk of court.
- You are subject to a search of your person, residence, motor vehicle and any other tangible personal property by a probation officer during your entire period of probation if the officer has reasonable grounds to believe that you are not abiding by the law or are not complying with the conditions of your probation.